Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Mourning

Never shall I forget that whiff of perfume your heavenly scent
Never shall I forget those cherry red lips so passionately delicious
Never shall I forget those enigmatic pools your eyes of nature's colours spent
Never Oh! Never shall I forget that unforgiving night so vagrantly precious
You chucked me off like I was nothing but an obstacle smelly
But Thank You for reminding me I am but fat and ugly

I am no handsome beaux who deserves one so beautiful as you
I am not rich and have no money that I deserve To craddle you
I am not any college hunk nor a personna in people's view
I am certainly not anything then how did I dare to even think of you
You reminded me that I am nothing but a fool
In folly who looked too far and hence fell to Misfortunes tool

You know I still remember that first day I saw you arrive
It was I remember like seeing the sun for you come to earth
I was stunned having seen none so beautiful in my plaintative life
Ah! Misery I knew it awaited me but I joined a queue in which of others there was no dearth
I hated myself tried to stop myself but there was nothing I could do
I was a bloody damn fool so I loved you true

The day I spoke to you first YOU remember that
I was hesitant but determined of mind
There was nothing I could do Like a Goddess in front you sat
I pushed all fear behind
I walked up and asked you of your time
I yet don't know what made you do it but you agreed without brushing me of as slime

Ah! Ectasy the first walk with you our first time together
It was the day I felt I was the luckiest man
The dappled moonlight,the neighbouring heather
The silver sheen,The beautiful empty field, None mattered then
Only you did your almond eyes, your silvered skin
Your raven tresses, their mystic bind, their heavenly scent, the neck so lean
The aquiline nose, The highbrows and sculpted cheeks
I felt You made even heaven's damsels meek
Your beauteous body envied of the creator that made
You seemed to be the track for my life's exorcism laid
Your soft bossoms on which I did lay
I wished them to be Life's foundation, come what may
Perhaps it was the werelight which made us crazy so
For you agreed to make love with this ugly rake beneath you so low
Huh it was ectasy It was heaven to me
The field Valhalla appeared to be
I don't know what was on your mind
To me it was our nuptial bind

I don't know what time passed then
Years, Months or were they days or weeks
How should I know I was in joy's heaven
I don't know how friends I did rebuke or insult in deed
To me Was Then Love the ford my life's rivers did need
You I followed like a dog on leash
Now everyone is happy except me indeed
For you were my oasis in desert vigil from society abolished
But now with you gone I am but dying in a mirage of hate
Of myself of others of all indeed
I am but a spurned lover but I am too late
To apologize to friends whom I spurned in their need
Now I am alone left nothing but myself and my grief and mourn
This loner chooses to die rather than meet with sights forlorn
I choose not remember you using me as a notched sword and thrown
So I mourn alone of everything shorn

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading this.I'm no judge of poetry,but i liked it because it seemed sort of real.Did this really happen to you?I am asking because it feels like you have actually tried to express your feelings.I can feel your love and the slow beautiful sorrow...Your poem has got a feeling,and that is nice,you know.The girl made even heaven's damsels weak..do you have her picture or something?I wanna see if such a beautiful girl really exists...is your description of her an exaggerated one?I wish to see the picture of this goddess.

    ReplyDelete