Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A salty candy

Watch that fleeting sparrow,
Today it is free to flyNot Bound To this unwholesome earth where so much sorrow man finds
Ah! see that, he doesn't cryHe isn't fettered by the human binds
Of love called though DivineYou should know for you printed yourself in my very marrow
You I loved with all that is mineYet you reminded me of the overcast sky
I must say Thanks for you reminded me what I need
I am a man so I can't cry and I am uglySo bound I am by my unwholesome deed
I don't deserve to love you with my fats on me straggly
I am not struck this noon with ungainly heat
But your name carries my every drop of blood yet
My every heartbeat

2 comments:

  1. you have managed well to represent the human traits...love,lust,tears...Life is a divine chaos.
    this poem portrays the dark emotions perfectly,feelings have surfaced very well.Regarding the language & your way of presentation,I personally prefer poems with rhyming trends.Adds a flowing feel to your work,and they seem unforced-I feel so.but then every writer has their own way.
    A Great Work indeed! keep it up~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the name of the poem "A SALTY CANDY" reflects the inner meaning or rather in a great sense all the human emotions that u want to tell.............

    ReplyDelete